Part of the territory for which the city authorities have adopted a resolution to open streets for residential purposes.
This third party metadata element was translated using an automated translation tool (Amazon Translate).
Made available by the Government and Municipalities of Québec
These resources are not under the control of the Government of Canada and the link is provided solely for the convenience of our website visitors. We are not responsible for the accuracy, currency or reliability of the content of this website. The Government of Canada does not offer any guarantee in that regard and is not responsible for the information found through this link.
Visitors should also be aware that information offered by this non-Government of Canada site is not subject to the Privacy Act or the Official Languages Act and may not be accessible to persons with disabilities. The information offered may be available only in the language used by the site. With respect to privacy, visitors should research the privacy policies of this non-government website before providing personal information.
- Publisher - Current Organization Name: Government and Municipalities of Québec
- Licence: Creative Commons 4.0 Attribution (CC-BY) licence – Quebec
Data and Resources
- Allows SubdivisionCSV French
- Allows SubdivisionGEOJSON French
- Original metadata (https://www.donneesquebec.ca)HTML French
- Allows SubdivisionKML French
- Allows SubdivisionSHP French
Electronic Mail Address: Application.DonneesOuvertes@Ville.quebec.qc.ca