2012-2013 Annual Report by the External Members of the Audit Committee
Annual report for the 2012–2013 fiscal year.
This report was prepared in accordance with the requirements of Section 18.104.22.168 of the Directive on Internal Auditing in the Government of Canada, which specifies that the report must
• summarize the results of the committee's review of the various areas of responsibility;
• provide the independent members' assessment of the capacity, independence and performance of the internal audit function, and make recommendations if necessary; and
• express views that are entirely and exclusively those of the independent members, notwithstanding any assistance provided by Agency officials in the preparation of the annual report.
- Publisher - Current Organization Name: Canadian Space Agency
- Licence: Open Government Licence - Canada
Data and Resources
2012-2013 Annual Report by the External Members of the Audit CommitteeHTMLEnglish audit HTML