Open Government is about making government more accessible to everyone. Participate in conversations, find data and digital records, and learn about open government.
Right now you can also help shape priorities and commitments for Open Government for 2018-2020.
Search Government of Canada data, learn how to work with datasets, see what people have done with our data.
Search Government of Canada digital records, completed access to information request summaries, and contracts over $10,000.
Interact with open government experts and enthusiasts and share your ideas for new innovative approaches to open government.
Explore Canada’s open government commitments, discover open government programs across Canada, and learn more about the Open Government Licence.
New and updated datasets
- Emissions of harmful substances to air – Lead emissions to air by source, Canada
- Air pollutant emissions – Ammonia emissions by province and territory, Canada
- Customer Satisfaction Feedback Initiative (CSFI) Monthly Partner Survey Results
- Statistical and Financial Summaries for Broadcasting Sector - 2016
- Proactive Disclosure - Annual Expenditures on Travel, Hospitality and Conferences
- Open Data Inventory
- Championing Open Government in the Public Health Agency of Canada
- Enabling #GCdigital with pragmatic security
- Does principled engagement lead to increased trust?
- President’s Blog: Canada’s Public Service: A Culture of Respect and Experimentation
- The path to Canada’s open dialogue engagement principles
- A Study on Citizen Engagement
- Our ongoing transition to digital government
- View all blogs