The Agribusiness Site Explorer is an interactive map-based tool that provides potential investors with information and data on different geographical sites across Canada. The application allows you to compare locations across Canada to help make an informed decision when investing in Canada’s agriculture and agri-food sector.
You can use the tool to gather information on:
- Canada’s agricultural production capacity
- manufacturing capabilities and supply chains for potential investment opportunities
- processing facilities and local businesses
- transportation infrastructure and distance to borders and ports
- storage and warehouse locations
- demographic information, including local median income and tax rates
- agriculture, census
- Grain Elevators
Did you find this app useful?
6 votes with an average of 5.00