Tracking Pollution in Canada
The National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI) is Canada’s legislated, publicly accessible inventory of pollutant releases (to air, water and land), disposals and transfers for recycling. It is a key resource for:
- identifying pollution prevention priorities;
- supporting the assessment and risk management of chemicals, and air quality modelling;
- helping develop targeted regulations for reducing releases of toxic substances and air pollutants;
- encouraging actions to reduce the release of pollutants into the environment; and
- improving public understanding.
- pollutant release
Did you find this app useful?
120 votes with an average of 2.58
Add new comment
To the canada.ca owner, You…
Submitted by June Mercer on February 08, 2023 - 12:17 PM
To the canada.ca owner, You always provide useful links and resources.
Submitted by Richie Hardinge on September 12, 2017 - 9:40 AM