Add new comment

open-ouvert - January 09, 2018

Hi Greg,

Here is the response from the data owner: Please contact our service center agents here at the OSB for the Statement of Affairs, have the BIA# ready when calling, they will be glad to help . 1-877-376-9902 (chose the language of your choice then PRESS 3).

Thank you,
Jeremy for the Open Government Team