The Government of Canada will expand the proactive release of information on government activities, programs, policies and services and will work to make government information easier to find and reuse.
Potential activities may include:
- Launching an online virtual library to provide easy, one-stop access to published federal documents;
- Declassifying 500,000 documents and publications held by Library and Archives Canada; and
- Continuing to modernize the administration of Access to Information in the federal government.
Your collaboration will help make this proposed activity become a reality. In addition to your general comments, please let us know:
- What do you see as the ultimate goal for this proposed activity within a two year span?
- What are the specific actions and milestones required to meet this goal?
- Who else should be involved in the implementation of this proposed activity?