- Plan ahead and make the most of your time on the road
- Use border wait time data, geolocation and mapping services to help you have a better border experience.
- Check current border wait times, or plan a trip based on forecasted wait times.
- Find ports of entry near you and save your favourites for quick access.
- Use the trip planner to provide turn-by-turn directions to the border.
This Application is completely based on Text, you can enter the city name (Ottawa) and send it to 613-800-2882 and you will receive the weather Information of today, but if you text city name followed by forecast (Ottawa Forecast) to 613-800-2882, you will receive the full week weather forecast. Any one with any device can use this application.
City-Wellness is a volunteer social endeavor to utilize Open Data to the benefit of people who actually need to live well in these cities. We take accessible municipal data on culture, city services and economics and map them to a mobile map of your city. The mandate of City-Wellness Atlas is making urban choices easier with access to municipal open-data displayed on a mobile map, creating a City-Wellness Atlas.
The Customs Interest Calculation Program (CICP) is designed to calculate Daily Specified (DS), Daily Prescribed (DP), and Monthly Prescribed (MP) interest on customs transactions. These are transactions that originate under the authority of the Customs Act, the Customs Tariff Act, the Special Import Measures Act, and the Excise Tax Act.
The application provides estimated border wait times (commercial and travellers flow) for the busiest Canada Border Services Agency land border crossings.
The CBSA’s Duty and Taxes Estimator provides an estimate only and applies strictly to goods imported for personal use by Canadian citizens and residents returning to Canada.