OSI Connect is a free mental health learning and self-management mobile app developed to help OSI patients and their families understand the nature of operational stress injuries (OSIs) and to provide help through the OSI Clinic Network across Canada. The resources on OSI Connect address challenges including post-traumatic stress and triggers, depression, anger, sleep problems, substance abuse, stress management and more.
The Veterans Affairs Canada mobile app, Veterans Matter, will help you:
- find information about the services and benefits offered to Veterans, Canadian Armed Forces and RCMP members, and their families.
With this app, you can:
The PTSD Coach Canada app can help you learn about and manage symptoms that can occur after trauma. Features include:
- Reliable information on PTSD and treatments that work
- Tools for screening and tracking your symptoms
- Convenient, easy-to-use tools to help you handle stress symptoms
- Direct links to support and help
- Always with you when you need it