Open Government is about making government more accessible to everyone. Participate in conversations, find data and digital records, and learn about open government.
Search Government of Canada data, learn how to work with datasets, see what people have done with our data.
Search Government of Canada digital records, completed access to information request summaries, and contracts over $10,000.
Interact with open government experts and enthusiasts and share your ideas for new innovative approaches to open government.
Explore Canada’s open government commitments, discover open government programs across Canada, and learn more about the Open Government Licence.
New and updated datasets
- Proactive Disclosure - Annual Expenditures on Travel, Hospitality and Conferences
- Open Data Inventory
- Proactive Disclosure - Position Reclassification
- Proactive Disclosure - Acts of Founded Wrongdoing
- Temporary Residents: Study Permit Holders – Monthly IRCC Updates
- Transition from Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Status – Monthly IRCC Updates
- Data visualisation: How the National Energy Board succeeded to make its data more accessible
- Next Gen user expo and engagement
- 2018 Open Gov Highlights
- #GCDigital: A Year in Review
- Introducing the D9 & its Secretariat
- Our digital foundation grows stronger
- Agile: How We’re Working Differently
- View all blogs