Open Government is about making government more accessible to everyone. Participate in conversations, find data and digital records, and learn about open government.
Search Government of Canada data, learn how to work with datasets, see what people have done with our data.
Search Government of Canada digital records, completed access to information request summaries, and contracts over $10,000.
Interact with open government experts and enthusiasts and share your ideas for new innovative approaches to open government.
Explore Canada’s open government commitments, discover open government programs across Canada, and learn more about the Open Government Licence.
New and updated datasets
- Targeted Investments in First Nations Community Infrastructure
- Mineral Tenure in Nunavut - Coal Exploration Licences
- Mineral Tenure in Nunavut - Prospecting Permits
- Pre-1975 Treaties (Historic Treaties)
- Food Microbiology - Targeted Surveys - 2012 - 2014 Bacterial Pathogens in Sprouts - Final Report
- Food Microbiology - Targeted Surveys - 2012 - 2016 Bacterial Pathogens on Mangoes and Papayas - Final Report
- President’s Blog: Canada’s Public Service: A Culture of Respect and Experimentation
- The path to Canada’s open dialogue engagement principles
- A Study on Citizen Engagement
- Our ongoing transition to digital government
- Update on creating Canada’s Fourth National Action Plan on Open Government
- Towards more transparent and accountable government spending
- Open Government Week – cause for celebration
- View all blogs