Open Government is about making government more accessible to everyone. Participate in conversations, find data and digital records, and learn about open government.
Right now you can also help shape priorities and commitments for Open Government for 2018-2020.
Search Government of Canada data, learn how to work with datasets, see what people have done with our data.
Search Government of Canada digital records, completed access to information request summaries, and contracts over $10,000.
Interact with open government experts and enthusiasts and share your ideas for new innovative approaches to open government.
Explore Canada’s open government commitments, discover open government programs across Canada, and learn more about the Open Government Licence.
New and updated datasets
- Ecological Risk Assessment Framework (ERAF) feasibility and suitability evaluation based on a subset of Significant Ecological Components (SEC) from the Hecate Strait - Queen Charlotte Sound Glass Sponge Reefs Marine Protected Area (HS-QCS MPA).
- Monitoring of Atlantic salmon escapes
- Water Quality Simplified - Tuktut
- Water Quality Simplified - Ivvavik
- Water Quality - Ivvavik
- Water Quality - Tuktut
- Estimates Reform helps you follow the money
- How Open Government can bring life-changing information to women
- Help us make government more open
- My take on Open Science
- Canada participates in peer knowledge exchange
- We’re changing, but hopefully you won’t even notice
- Name-blind Recruitment — an Experiment in Serving Canadians Better
- View all blogs