Open Government is about making government more accessible to everyone. Participate in conversations, find data and digital records, and learn about open government.
Right now you can also help shape priorities and commitments for Open Government for 2018-2020.
Search Government of Canada data, learn how to work with datasets, see what people have done with our data.
Search Government of Canada digital records, completed access to information request summaries, and contracts over $10,000.
Interact with open government experts and enthusiasts and share your ideas for new innovative approaches to open government.
Explore Canada’s open government commitments, discover open government programs across Canada, and learn more about the Open Government Licence.
New and updated datasets
- Canadian Wetland Inventory (CWI) ; Îles de la Madeleine
- Canadian Wetland Inventory (CWI) ; Grande plée Bleue region
- Canadian Wetland Inventory (CWI) ; Eastmain region
- Canadian Wetland Inventory (CWI) ; Cap Tourmente region
- Canadian Wetland Inventory (CWI) ; Baie de l'Isle-Verte region
- Canadian Wetland Inventory (CWI) ; Appalaches region
- A Study on Citizen Engagement
- Our ongoing transition to digital government
- Update on creating Canada’s Fourth National Action Plan on Open Government
- Towards more transparent and accountable government spending
- Open Government Week – cause for celebration
- Estimates Reform helps you follow the money
- How Open Government can bring life-changing information to women
- View all blogs