Topographic Data of Canada - CanVec Series
CanVec contains more than 60 topographic features classes organized into 8 themes: Transport Features, Administrative Features, Hydro Features, Land Features, Manmade Features, Elevation Features, Resource Management Features and Toponymic Features.
This multiscale product originates from the best available geospatial data sources covering Canadian territory. It offers quality topographic information in vector format complying with international geomatics standards.
CanVec can be used in Web Map Services (WMS) and geographic information systems (GIS) applications and used to produce thematic maps. Because of its many attributes, CanVec allows for extensive spatial analysis.
- Publisher - Current Organization Name: Natural Resources Canada
- Licence: Open Government Licence - Canada
Data and Resources
- CanVec - Product DocumentationPDF English French
- CanVec customized files (selectable product, ...HTML English
- CanVec customized files (selectable product, ...HTML French
- Drop-down navigation menu to CanVec Series ...HTML English French
- CanVec (Group layer)WMS English
- CanVec (Group layer)WMS French
- Toporama - Dynamic map viewer and toolHTML French
- Toporama - Dynamic map viewer and toolHTML English
- Prepackaged FGDB files (download directory)FGDB/GDB English French
- Prepackaged Shapefiles (download directory)SHP English French
- Index of available files (Drag and drop the ...KMZ English French
|Topographic Data of Canada - CanVec Series|
Electronic Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org