Proactive Disclosure - Use of Administrative Aircraft
In accordance with Appendix B of the Policies for Ministers’ Offices, the government proactively publishes the use of government administrative aircraft. This includes use of all Challenger aircrafts.
National Defence will make information on the use of administrative aircraft available to the public on a monthly basis to include:
- the name of the minister requesting the aircraft
- the date(s) of trips and the location(s) visited
- the name(s) of the passenger(s)
- the purpose of the trip(s)
- the number of hours flown.
- Publisher - Current Organization Name: Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Contributor: National Defence
- Licence: Open Government Licence - Canada