Proactive Disclosure - Use of Administrative Aircraft
In accordance with Appendix B of the Policies for Ministers’ Offices, the government proactively publishes the use of government administrative aircraft. This includes use of all Challenger aircrafts.
National Defence will make information on the use of administrative aircraft available to the public on a monthly basis to include:
- the name of the minister requesting the aircraft
- the date(s) of trips and the location(s) visited
- the name(s) of the passenger(s)
- the purpose of the trip(s)
- the number of hours flown.
Please note that information that would normally be withheld under the Access to Information Act or the Privacy Act does not appear on this web site.
- Publisher - Current Organization Name: Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Contributor: National Defence
- Licence: Open Government Licence - Canada
Data and Resources
Use of Government Administrative AircraftCSVEnglish French dataset CSV
Search Use of Administrative AircraftHTMLEnglish website HTML
Search Use of Administrative AircraftHTMLFrench website HTML
data dictionaryXLSXEnglish French guide XLSX
data schemaJSONEnglish French specification JSON