National Railway Network - NRWN - GeoBase Series
The National Rail Network (NRWN) is a geometric and attributive description of the Canadian rail network.
The NRWN product consists of the features classes: Track Segment, Railway Crossing, Railway Station, Marker Post, Junction and Railway Structure.
Descriptive attributes include amongst others: Track Classification, Track Name, Track Operator, Track User, Track Owner, Subdivision Name, Junction Type, Crossing Type, Level of Crossing, Warning System, Transport Canada Identifier, Station Name, Station Type, Station User, Structure Type.
- Publisher - Current Organization Name: Natural Resources Canada
- Licence: Open Government Licence - Canada
Data and Resources
- National Railway Network - NRWN - GeoBase ...WMS English
- National Railway Network - NRWN - GeoBase ...WMS French
- Provincial and territorial pre-packaged NRWN ...SHP English French
- Documentation related to National Railway ...PDF English French
- Index of available files (drag and drop the ...KMZ English French
|National Railway Network - NRWN - GeoBase Series|
Electronic Mail Address: email@example.com